- Izz Dhani was born on 1st Jan 2009. We can't make an excuse to miss his birthday since it's a public holiday..Nice date ya son.. This clever boy was born 2 days earlier than his EDD which supposed to be on 3rd Jan 2009. Because of him, here I am in the journey of motherhood and I enjoy it so much...But still I have a dream to become SAHM or WAHM not FTWM..mmmmmm....
- Confinement teaches me the meaning of patience, understand my baby, and most important: knowing my mum better..thanks mum...tak sangka mak sanggup susah payah jaga akak time pantang..yang paling tak boleh lupa mak carik daun2 and prepared my "mandian herba/mandi wap" everyday for 30days without fail..Jasanya tak terbalas.
- Started to know susuibu.com, momslittleones and other online babystore
- Started to work after extended ML for another 2 months and 3 weeks. Juggling work and motherhood was not easy at the beginning.
- Full breastfeeding Dhani and pumping during working hours is another headache.
- My first experience bringing Dhani n papa for outstation. It was at Bukit Tinggi for 3 days.
- Congrats to Papa who managed to take care of Dhani at the hotel room during my absence, including bathe him at the age of 3 months..masih lembik2 lagi tu.
- First time left Dhani for work for 9 days..Started to introduce him to FM to cover his 5 days feed coz my EBM stock were just enough for 4 days supply (sangat sedih anakku kene juga mimum FM). My lovely mum looked after him for the whole week.
- Dhani started to taste porridge at the age of 5 1/2 months..Amor sudah kata Dhani lapar..Mama redha je la..
- Dhani exposed to swimming pool in August and his first swimming session was with baby Emma and Iskandar.
- Mama started blogging in August too..
- The most tragic yet memorable month. Fasting month this year started at Pantai Cheras where Dhani was admitted for H1N1
- Alhamdulillah..He was fully recovered after a week and we celebrated our first Raya with him
- Mama's work performance declined tremendously..Banyak EL, AL and time off to attend Dhani's hospital's appointment. Boss besar started to complain but I managed to explain. She understand (hopefully)..
- Mama was asked to go for another 4 days outstation. Dhani again stayed with Atok and Amor.
- Dhani started to walk at 10 1/2 months..Congrats dear..
- Full of activities : My sis visit, SIL visit and preparation for Dhani's First Birthday and Doa Selamat at Papa's hometown.
- Counting days for new year with a new set of resolution.
For my beloved hubby and baby, i wish both of you happiness, dimurahkan rezeki, sihat sejahtera hendaknya dan yang paling penting sentiasa happy dengan Mama..
For Myself...dekatkan diri kepada pencipta, sentiasa bersyukur dengan kurniaanya dan cubalah laksanakan azam 2010 demi keluarga tercinta dan masyarakat...Amin..